BIOFIELD RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP DIRECTOR
Biofield Research Fellowship Director
Summary: The Subtle Energy Funders Collective is hiring an experienced, organized, self-starter to lead, manage, and execute an exciting new program in biofield therapy research, the Biofield Research Fellowship Program (https://biofieldfellowship.org). The role is part-time. The purpose of the program is to foster the next wave of researchers in subtle energy and biofield healing through supporting early-career researchers. The program consists of two main initiatives: 1) a Fellowship/grant program and 2) a research conference.
Responsibility and duties: Overall responsibilities are to 1) facilitate the fellowship and grant program and 2) design and deliver a research conference for the Fellowship. Across these two initiatives, responsibilities include the following:
- Cultivate a collaborative and supportive community of emerging biofield researchers, through forums, online gatherings, direct conversations, and more
- Facilitate meetings with Fellows around current research in biofield science (e.g., seminars)
- Interface with experienced researchers as mentors to the Fellows
- Interface with grant review committee and facilitate grant review panels
- Review research progress reports from Fellows
- Develop small online events with Fellows and established researchers
- Design and create an invitation only research conference; facilitate website, invite speakers, review abstract submissions, curate registration, and help deliver the conference with an event planner
- Provide content and manage the website (e.g., recently published research, researcher highlights)
- Attend regular meetings with team members
- Report to Funders Collective (philanthropists) on progress of the program
Qualification and skills: Applicants should have a Master’s or PhD (preferred) in science and have scientific research experience (3+ years independent of your academic degree). Experience leading and/or educating teams of researchers or other groups of professionals or students is also required. Strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
Salary and benefits: This is a remote, part-time (8-20 hours per week), contracted position. As such, there are no benefits associated. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you are interested in the position and meet all of the qualifications, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to: Jobs@biofieldfellowship.org
Download vacancy announcement here.